Managed Security Solutions
Security management is resource-intensive and requires a high level of expertise to prevent unauthorized access and costly breaches. Devices must be provisioned, deployed, monitored, upgraded and patched to keep up with the latest threats.
It's no longer enough to leave your security to auto-pilot. Security policies and configurations on your devices must be updated to ensure appropriate access controls are consistent with changing business environments. Network traffic must be monitored continuously to identify and respond to threats before damage is done.
Our Security Management service provides 24x7 firewall administration, log monitoring, and response to security and device health events. Security and health events are correlated across your environment and analyzed by our certified security analysts, using global threat intelligence and proven expertise to assess threats. When a threat is detected, our experts respond immediately to counter the threat and protect your organization.
Managed Security Key Benefits:
- Expert Deployment: Expert deployment of managed firewalls and security software that is specifically configured for your network, servers, and workstations, ensuring that monitoring and protection are in effect immediately and monitored continuously.
- 24x7 Event Monitoring: 24x7 service event monitoring quickly identifies evidence of suspicious activity, filtering out non-validated threats with rapid escalation to the customer for validated threats.
- Regular Device Updates: Regular network, firewall, server, and workstation device and policy updates that address the latest network-based threats. In some cases, updates may include protection against zero-day attacks (firewall vendor specific).
- Remove the management and monitoring burden: free up resources and reduce overhead by leveraging our experts
- Support compliance initiatives: meet requirements for perimeter security, access control and log analysis
Anti-Virus Software Vendors